The classic US Route 66 design adds an iconic beauty on top of the .999 fine Silver content. These 1 gram Silver foils showcase the landmarks best known and recognized along iconic Route 66. Each foil has a proof-like appearance adding further appeal.
- Product Highlights: Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Silver.
- Each foil note comes sealed in a plastic sleeve.
- Obverse: Words "Route 66" in the foreground surrounded by some of the most iconic landmarks along Route 66.
- Reverse: Designed after the iconic Route 66 shield sign and includes the foil weight and purity.
- After officially opening November 11 1926 this 2 448-mile road became the backdrop for family road trips and spurred economic growth across the country.
- This two-lane highway connected Chicago with Los Angeles and provided a way to discover the beauty and quirkiness of America.